Wallpaper Script Forum » Bug Support

Bugs in 3.5.0016 and solutions

(26 posts)
  1. obsessio

Plz write bugs and solutions in this topic. (3.5.0016)

If u want to edit translations u can get this error;

Warning: file_put_contents(/home/****/public_html/templates/default/lang/fr.php) [function.file-put-contents]: failed to open stream: Permission denied in /home/****/public_html/modules/translations/translations.php on line 366

It means u should create "fr.php" file in /home/****/public_html/templates/default/lang

Another bug is;

Fatal error: Call to undefined method Translations::displayWarning() in /home/****/public_html/modules/translations/translations.php on line 369

If u check line 369 in translations.php;

if (!is_writable($dir.'/'.$file))
    $this->displayWarning($this->l('This file has to be writable:').' '.$dir.'/'.$file);

It means that u should make file CHMOD options to writable.

And another bug is in ISO Code's and flags. It doesn't show correct flags.

Posted 5 years ago #
  2. obsessio

Another bug is in "Manage Friends", u can add friends bu t u can't delete it :)

Or somebody forgot to add "remove" button :)

Posted 5 years ago #
  3. Anonymous
    Unregistered

Not even the admin? It was supposed to be automated. If no hits come in then it should delete by it self.

Posted 5 years ago #
  4. obsessio

I saw Partners Block in module list but I couldn't find any admin link for edit partners.

Posted 5 years ago #
  5. vaggos

Bulk Upload not working.

Posted 5 years ago #
  6. Partners is the same thing as sponsors, you can edit partners with manage sponsors in the right.

About the edit controls in manage_friends and manage_sponsors they are hidden because a mistake I made. You need to add

"show_edit_controls" => true,

in the configuration of the grid object. Add that code on line 31 of both files.

Also you can get latest version of the script which has the latest bug fixes and updates.

For the languages the script needs to be able to write to each module folder and in templates/default/lang so that it can create language files.

The flags are stored in images/l and they are named after the language id. Not all languages have flags and if you add a new language you need to add the flag manually in that folder for now.

Sorry for all the problems.

Posted 5 years ago #
  7. obsessio

thanks for information Adi,

Yesterday I install new release, and now I want to upgrade it with ur last release. What should I do? Just uploading new files?

Regards.

Posted 5 years ago #
  8. Doc

So how do we go about getting the latest version? The download link in the email just redirects me to the buy page.

Posted 5 years ago #
  9. Also if you have big customizations done to the script it will be harder to update.

The templates are not changed too much. All the blocks on left and right have been moved to modules, so it is fairly easy to move them if you made special design for them. The rest are mainly the same without some minor changes on some files.

Posted 5 years ago #
  10. vaggos

Have you fixed the Bulk Upload before I try again the new version?

Posted 5 years ago #
  11. Bulk upload has been fixed. I had to rename some function calls because mootools1.2 has changed a bit the the framework and the old mootools1.1 functions were invalid.

Posted 5 years ago #
  12. vaggos

Thanks for the help and sending me the updated file for bulk upload.

Posted 5 years ago #
  13. Doc: please tell me what is your site?

Posted 5 years ago #
  14. Doc

Hi adi, i'd prefer not to post the URL but my payment was made yesterday for the Premium version from info@r...fail.com.

Posted 5 years ago #
  15. Doc please send me an email using the contact form on wallpaperscript.com and we can discuss there.

Posted 5 years ago #
  16. Doc

Email sent, thanks.

Posted 5 years ago #
  17. wallzee

I just installed the new version in a subfolder to test it out, it seems that the comments are not working for me.

Anyone else has this problem? The version I have is 3.5.0026

Posted 5 years ago #
  18. wallzee

Another thing, when trying to add friends link (not as admin) I get a fatal error: call to a member function show() on a non object in modules/friendsblock/friendsblock.php on line 227 - that is is firefox,
    in opera - the save button doesn't seem to do anything, but after refreshing the page I see that all my click worked and the same link is added as many times as I clicked "Save"

Posted 5 years ago #
  19. wallzee i have the same version as you - my comments are not working also...

Posted 5 years ago #
  20. tag cloud and google sitemap module are not working for me also

Posted 5 years ago #
  21. i just bought v3.5.0026 and my comments are not working...
    also, i cannot change the category on my wallpaper...

Posted 5 years ago #
  22. also wallpaper doesn't open

Posted 5 years ago #
  23. The comments bug will be fixed in the new release.
    Digows: I have sent you a reply on email about the category.
    Rafizzz: what is the problem with tag cloud and google sitemap?

Posted 5 years ago #
  24. hi Adi!

When I press on "Tag Cloud" on my website menu I get the Tag Cloud page but there is no info there.
    I tried to search stuff but still it's empty.

Google site map: when i press on it - it working on generating a map but then show me some code lines and no map - 0KB.

Posted 5 years ago #
  25. hi
    another one, when i add a new category it does not show in category menu wether i enable the category and upload images to it...

please let me know.

cheers

Posted 5 years ago #
  26. rafizz: have you added any tags ?
    I am looking into the gsitemap problem. It uses a xml php plugin or some xml functions and on some systems is not very stable.

I am working on solving the problems.

error404: You uploaded wallpapers to those categories?

Posted 5 years ago #

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.